Scheduling Events at UMD
For details and related forms to request event space across the campus visit the Event Space website.
Specific general purpose classrooms (GPCs) may be reserved for non-academic use through the UMD Astra website. These classrooms include: BohH 90, 104, 108 and 346; EDUE 16, 20, 32, 26, 40 and 50; MonH 70, 80 and 203. Exceptions may be granted on occasion based on need and consultation with FM Events.
All UMD-registered student organizations must be registered before making a room reservation. Student organizations may reserve a classroom one term at a time.
General Information for Non-Course Event GPC Requests
- No event will be scheduled in classrooms until all courses are placed.
- Selected classrooms are available for reservations from 8 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, and 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- No food or drink is allowed in classrooms.
- Ten minutes exit/entrance time must be scheduled between reservations.
- When a reservation is confirmed, Facilities Management receives notification to ensure the room will be unlocked for the start of the event.
- For information about reservations in the Bagley classroom, visit Bagley Outdoor Classroom - Operation and Management Plan.
Computer Lab Reservations
- ITSS computer labs are only reserved for credit courses. Contact ITSS for non-credit internal events.
- For information about reservations in the Library Instruction Labs KAML 115 and KAML 116, visit Kathryn A. Martin Library Instruction Lab Use Policy and Reservation Request.