Scheduling Events at UMD
For details and related forms to request event space across the campus visit the Event Space website.
General purpose classrooms (GPCs) may be reserved for non-academic use through the UMD Astra website.
General Information for Non-Academic GPC Requests
- No event will be scheduled in classrooms until all courses are placed
- Classrooms are not available from 11:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
- No food or drink is allowed in classrooms
- Ten minutes exit/entrance time must be scheduled between reservations
- When a reservation is confirmed, Facilities receives notification to have the room unlocked
- Bagley Classroom Policy
Computer Lab Reservations
- Labs are only reserved for credit courses that pay the full access technology fee.
- Any other credit course, non-credit internal event, or non-university event can contact the library about using the KAML 116 computer lab: Kathryn A. Martin Library Lab Policy and Reservation Request
Classroom Reservations for Student Organizations
- All student organizations must be registered before a room reservation can be made
- Student organizations may reserve a classroom one term at a time