For information about scheduling classes, please see the Office of the Registrar.
Non-Course Activity Reservations for General Purpose Classrooms
- No reservation requests or events will be scheduled during finals week.
- No event will be scheduled in classrooms until all courses are placed. Once classes are scheduled, general purpose classrooms can be reserved for other types of campus activities through the UMD Astra website.
- A minimum 48 hour advanced notice is required for all requests.
- Selected classrooms are available for reservations Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Core classrooms for reservations include:
- Bohannon Hall (BohH) 90, 104, 108, 346
- Education Endazhi-gikinoo'amaading (EduE) 16, 20, 32, 36, 40, 50
- Montague Hall (MonH) 70, 80, 203
- Food is not permitted in general purpose classrooms. Beverages in containers with a top or lid are allowed. Reusable containers are strongly encouraged. See Food and Beverage Procedures for more information.
- Ten minutes exit/entrance time must be scheduled between reservations.
- All UMD student organizations must be registered before making a room reservation. Student organizations may reserve a classroom one term at a time.
- Exceptions may be granted on occasion based on need and in consultation with FM Events ([email protected]).
- When a reservation is confirmed, Facilities Management receives notification to ensure the room will be unlocked for the start of the event.
- For information about reservations in the Bagley classroom, refer to the Bagley Outdoor Classroom policy. Reservations should be requested via Astra.