For information about scheduling classes, please see the Office of the Registrar.
Non-Course Activity Reservations for General Purpose Classrooms
- No event will be scheduled in classrooms until all courses are placed. Once classes are scheduled, general purpose classrooms can be reserved for other types of campus activities through the UMD Astra website.
- Selected classrooms are available for reservations Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Core classrooms for reservations include:
- Bohannon Hall (BohH) 90, 104, 108, 346
- Education Endazhi-gikinoo'amaading (EduE) 16, 20, 32, 36, 40, 50
- Montague Hall (MonH) 70, 80, 203
- No food or drink is allowed in classrooms.
- Ten minutes exit/entrance time must be scheduled between reservations.
- All UMD student organizations must be registered before making a room reservation. Student organizations may reserve a classroom one term at a time.
- Exceptions may be granted on occasion based on need and in consultation with FM Events ([email protected]).
- When a reservation is confirmed, Facilities Management receives notification to ensure the room will be unlocked for the start of the event.
- For information about reservations in the Bagley classroom, please refer to the Bagley Outdoor Classroom policy.